the gift that gives back
Hello, dear readers. If you like what you see and read here on JHCultureFront.org, consider a donation to keep us going.
As you may know, Culture Front began as an experimental project. The launch of our website and first event were funded with a JumpStart Grant from Center of Wonder. Since that time, we have been fortunate to receive donations for readers, event goers, and other supporters. Also, for Meg, Culture Front is a labor of love to which she donates her time.
So where will your donation go? Well, here’s a snapshot:
- $5 covers the coffee when Meg conducts an artist interview
- $10 pays for researching a post or theme
- $25 pays for two hours of planning, writing, and talking with artists
- $50 covers a guest blogger’s fee
- $70 hires Jenny Francis to design an eye-catching digital flyer
- $100 pays a Culture Front Live! speaker’s honorarium
Culture Front is now a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a non-profit arts service organization in New York. Contributions for the purposes of Culture Front must be made payable to Fractured Atlas and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Donating is easy. Just click here and follow the instructions.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!